- Made in North America
- EPA and OSHA Compliant
- Limited lifetime Warranty
- See specifications for more details on materials
Regulatory agencies who approve our products for use include:
- Colorado Department of Transportation https://www.codot.gov
- Texas Department of Transportation https://www.txdot.gov
- California Department of Transportation
Download model specific required technical safety documents before use:
View PDF > Engineering Calculation Packet
View PDF > OSHA live load test lab 36,500 lb
View PDF > Proof of country of origin North America
View PDF > Crosby Rigging S-265 submittals
Know OSHA regulations before you buy rigging equipment:
- Most of our clients have county of origin procurement requirements when it comes to lifting or rigging ‘All of our products are fabricated in North America.’ Products manufactured outside North America are usually not allowed to be used and products made in countries like China, Iran, Turkey and Russia are banned completely.
- Occupational safety and health requirements are set and enforced by federal and state regulatory agencies. Our California engineered and designed products exceed compliancy with current regulations including both:
- View link > OSHA title 8 subsection 3328(a) and 3328(b)2 compliant.
- View link > OSHA title 8 Article 101 compliant.DURAPAN® fabricates the industries most trusted steel containment systems.
- We provide all the documentation you need to exceed the industries Best Practices. Every pan purchase includes upon request:
- Engineering Calculation Packet*
- OSHA certified live load testing lab certificate for holding 36,500 lb.
- Country of origin certificate that the product is not from China and Made in North America.
- Limited lifetime warranty certificate.
* Please note that engineering stamps never expire. The date listed is in reference to the license holder, not the certification of the certified product.
Know EPA regulations before you buy job-site containment:
View page > EPA SWPPP concrete washout containment BMP
Please feel free to contact our Engineering Technical Services department for more information or any questions.
DURAPAN® Engineering Technical Services (877) DURAPAN
Round Bottom Roll-Off - Meeting the needs of Varied Industrial Applications. Materials approved for use of water storage container for safe drinking water.
OSHA certified testing lab load-tested steel 1" ASTM A-572 Grade 50 Plate snatch hook - required for roll-off lift use
10 Yard 12' L. x 2' H
Rear 8' W
WEIGHT 2317 Lbs.
LIQUID & SOLID VOLUME
2,000 US liquid gallon
8,000 US liquid quart
267 Cubic foot
SUPER HEAVY DUTY NORTH-AMERICAN MADE STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Featuring Interlocking banding and thick steel that makes a huge 'safety & reliabilty' difference in portable roll-off liquid & storage containers. Steel is heavy and expensive but crucial when containing concrete debris and other liquids. Manufactured to the highest-quality standards and are made from the highest-grade materials.
Steel Gauge Thickness
Floor: 10 Gauge
Sides: 10 Gauge
Door: 12 Gauge skin
3”x 3” x 3/16” Tube front/side headers
3”x 3.5# Channel crossmembers @ 16” on center spacing
3”x3” Tube side vertical & horizontal support
6”x 8.2# Structural channel gusseted main rails
1" ASTM A-572 Grade 50 Plate cable hoist snatch hook-up
4" x 6" nose rollers with grease fittings and 1 1/2" axles
10"x 8" Stationary steel wheels with grease fittings
Watertight Door Technical Features:
Engineered single-piece construction
1" lock bars (1' taller than sides) and safety chain with hooks for holding doors open
Patent-Pending 'Nitrile' continuous door-seal
Single strip 'e' style door-seal is easy to replace if damaged
Nitrile seal provides the best resistance of exposure to UV & caustics like gas and oil
Made in California, USA
Heavy-duty door welded twist on/off pressure screw locks
Specifically designed to exceed torture-type applications
Pintel hinge assembly is capable of supporting very heavy doors providing trouble-free service