- Made in North America.
- EPA and OSHA Compliant.
- Limited lifetime Warranty.
- See specifications for more details on materials.
Regulatory agencies who approve our products for use include:
- Colorado Department of Transportation https://www.codot.gov
- Texas Department of Transportation https://www.txdot.gov
- California Department of Transportation.
Download model specific required technical safety documents before use:
View PDF > Engineering Calculation Packet.
View PDF > OSHA live load test lab 36,500 lb.
View PDF > Proof of country of origin North America.
View PDF > Crosby Rigging S-265 submittals.
Know OSHA regulations before you buy rigging equipment:
- Most of our clients have county-of-origin procurement requirements when it comes to lifting or rigging ‘All of our products are fabricated in North America.’ Products manufactured outside North America are usually not allowed to be used and products made in countries like China, Iran, Turkey and Russia are banned completely.
- Occupational safety and health requirements are set and enforced by federal and state regulatory agencies. Our California engineered and designed products exceed compliancy with current regulations including both:
- View link > OSHA title 8 subsection 3328(a) and 3328(b)2 compliant.
- View link > OSHA title 8 Article 101 compliant.DURAPAN® fabricates the industries most trusted steel containment systems.
- We provide all the documentation you need to exceed the industries Best Practices. Every pan purchase includes upon request:
- Engineering Calculation Packet*.
- OSHA certified live load testing lab certificate for holding 36,500 lb.
- Country of origin certificate that the product is not from China and Made in North America.
- Limited lifetime warranty certificate.
* Please note that engineering stamps never expire. The date listed is in reference to the license holder, not the certification of the certified product.
Know EPA regulations before you buy job-site containment:
View page > EPA SWPPP concrete washout containment BMP.
Please feel free to contact our Engineering Technical Services department for more information or any questions.
DURAPAN® Engineering Technical Services (877) DURAPAN.